Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Sunday - Happy Easter













Jesus is alive and we worship a living Lord. He is not in the grave. He is not there but He is in heaven, and living in our hearts. I am so glad to be His child.
Some of the things we have been up to was we took off a few days from our regular schedule to put together a new Lapbook for Easter. This one is very scripturally balanced and enjoyable. D has done most of the writing and reading and answering questions. He is getting better at that. I have enclosed a photo of it. Of course Friday could not go by this year without making Hot Cross Buns. I am not sure of the origin of them but the cross on the bun is enough to represent Christ's death. I have been reading about the original time of Christ's crucifixion being on a Wednesday in the middle of Passover week, and how three days later on the Sabbath (Saturday) he rose from the dead. I guess over the years the Church has changed the days we celebrate because it is more convenient perhaps. I am not sure.

Enjoy the photos I put in and be ready for a few more reviews this week as I am finishing out my Cruise with TOS Crew for 2009/10 from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I have not been reselected which is a good thing as it will give me time to use some of the things I have received in the last year more extensively. It will also help me to get offline a bit more and focused on the family needs around here, cleaning and de-cluttering our home and hearts. There is lots of healing to be done in our hearts, minds and lives and 2010/11 may be the turning point in my life. At least I hope that it is.
Thats all for now!

No comments: