Friday, July 30, 2010

How Much Time Did you Give Him Today?

James 4:17 was the scripture I read a few weeks back probably 2 months ago. It prompted me to do some soul searching, thinking and challenging myself.

I found these notes that I had written out of my daily QT reader.

Reprioritize how you use your time, bringing new life to yourself and those around you.

EVERY DAY, YOU TOO LEAVE BEHIND LASTING FOOTPRINTS ALONG THE PATH OF YOUR LIFE. WHAT DO OTHERS SEE IN THEM? MANAGE WELL THE TIME YOU HAVE; DON'T LET TIME MANAGE YOU.

God has placed you in this earthly realm for a brief season, and you need to use the knowledge that you have to deliberately order your steps. make them count in the lives of others daily.

If you have difficult circumstances Seek the Lord - then Worship Him in unwavering trust that He will rescue you! He does know, He can see you all the time. He can touch your heart, and life right where you are now, whether it be at work, in your home, in a coffee shop, or sitting in your car. He loves you, He needs you to love Him back.

UNWAVERING WORSHIP FOR YOUR GOD AND KING! That is all He asks you to do....

I hope the above Word from the Lord blesses you as much as it did me.

Thank you God for the wonderful gift of your son Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh I love this Juls!!!! Thank you!