Sunday, June 28, 2009

We are home and so glad to be here with our own stuff I guess surrounding us. There really is no place like Home!

We enjoyed the River Museum as I said before but was not able to put a link in until we got home again. See the link below:

http://www.rivermuseum.com/index.cfm#images/hm_features_nightmuseum.jpg

Our boys are happy to be amongst their own cars again too. I am looking forward to doing some outings with my MOPS group, seeing friends over the 4th July Holiday, and trying to figure out a schedule for the rest of the summer as well as the school schedule for the fall. I have a few Unit Studies to put together to keep my ever active toddler and future 2nd grader interested in any kind of book work or learning. If it does not involve football then he is usually not interested.

I was also saddened this morning to find out another little infant of 6 months old had passed away from a congenital heart defect. Between all the cancer issues and childhood illnesses I think the Lord must be coming soon.

No comments: