Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do you want to join the Crew?

Are you a Homeschooling Parent or a wannabe homeschooling parent then read on? I ask you this question because I have been on 'The Old Schoolhouse Crew' of 2009/10 season for a little over 9 months now and have received lots of neat products, been exposed to some curriculum that I never thought would have worked.

The TOS Crew is opening up applications for the third season for those who are interested. Here is a link for you to click through to to read more about it.

I personally have benefited from being on the Crew as it has stretched me personally and in the homeschool arena of being a teacher of an elementary student and a preschooler. As a crew member I have access to learning from Moms and Dads who have been homeschooling for years and some who have just been at this a few years like myself. I have learned a lot about myself and what I can accomplish and that one day I will begin writing again too.

Please if you are interested in this journey click on through to the information page right here : http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/homeschool/Homeschool-Crew-2010.htm

No comments: