Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January Gifts

Each new day is precious,
Each new day is a blessing,
Each new day is a gift.








Today Lord I'm thankful for the Word of God. The light of my path.
The joy of my soul.


Thank you for the Psalms that remind me of repentence and forgiveness.
Thank you for the picture of creation that the Psalms gives us as.
Thank you for how much easier it is to remember Psalms than Proverbs.

Proverbs is bursting with wisdom for all to see and learn. To committ to memory or just to read when seeking direction is thrilling to your spirit. Proverbs is straight and to the point. You can NOT argue with God.

The determination of Nehemiah to complete the walls is beyond anything I see in the world around me today.

The gospels where four young men strive to know this Jesus and then at the end of His life they felt they did not really know Him at all. When the Holy Spirit filled their empty hearts once more they burned with fire which quenched all their doubts.

To serve the King is the most Ultimate, Amazing, Life giving occupation to do.

In the midst of the chaos of today - this is what I have to remind myself of.

No comments: